How to install My Fish 1.0.3 apk for android



My Fish.apk 1.0.3
Name: My Fish.apk
ID: ru.cisc0.mycatch
Version: 1.0.3
Size: 0 Mb



My Fish Screen Preview

How to download My Fish patch 1.0.3 apk for pc
How to get My Fish lastet apk for laptop
How to mod My Fish 1.0.3 mod apk for android

How to setup My Fish apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Fish Description

Fisherman's log with photos and ability of sharing on facebook and vkontakte. You can save all of your catch data such as weight and name of fish, place and date when and where it was caught, bait you that used. You can use camera or gallery. Take a picture with one tap and new record with date and time will generate automatically. All other data you can edit later. If you have facebook and vkontakte accounts you can enable it and share with your friends with single tap. You can also easy and fast find photo by thumbnail of fish you want and show it on the screen of your device in fullscreen mode.

What's new in My Fish 1.0.3


My Fish | -1 Reviewers | | Rating: 0

Download My Fish 1.0.3 mod APK



Search terms:
How to mod My Fish 1.0.3 unlimited apk for laptop
How to use My Fish mod apk
How to mod My Fish 1.0.3 apk
How to get My Fish lastet apk