How to get My Fish lite 1.0.3 apk for laptop



My Fish lite.apk 1.0.3
Name: My Fish lite.apk
ID: ru.cisc0.mycatchlite
Version: 1.0.3
Size: 0 Mb



My Fish lite Screenshots

How to download My Fish lite lastet apk for android
How to mod My Fish lite 1.0.3 apk for pc
How to mod My Fish lite 1.0.3 unlimited apk for pc

How to install My Fish lite apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Fish lite Details

***
LITE version contains Ads and limited by 20 records.
***
Fisherman's log with photos and ability of sharing on facebook and vkontakte. You can save all of your catch data such as weight and name of fish, place and date when and where it was caught, bait you that used. You can use camera or gallery. Take a picture with one tap and new record with date and time will generate automatically. All other data you can edit later. If you have facebook and vkontakte accounts you can enable it and share with your friends with single tap. You can also easy and fast find photo by thumbnail of fish you want and show it on the screen of your device in fullscreen mode.

What's new in My Fish lite 1.0.3


My Fish lite | 19 Reviewers | | Rating: 4

Download My Fish lite lastet APK



Search terms:
How to mod My Fish lite 1.0.3 mod apk for laptop
How to use My Fish lite unlimited apk
How to mod My Fish lite 1.0.3 apk
How to get My Fish lite unlimited apk