How to download My Name Ringtone Maker 1.0 mod apk for android



My Name Ringtone Maker.apk 1.0
Name: My Name Ringtone Maker.apk
ID: com.saaaneeapps.mynameringtonemaker
Version: 1.0
Size: 0 Mb



My Name Ringtone Maker Screenshots

How to get My Name Ringtone Maker 1.0 apk for android
How to download My Name Ringtone Maker 1.0 mod apk for laptop
How to mod My Name Ringtone Maker lastet apk for bluestacks

How to install My Name Ringtone Maker apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Name Ringtone Maker Description

My Name Ringtone Maker is our invention to help you make your desired name as your caller tune.
With My Name Ringtone Maker, you can make your own personalized ringtones and make you happy every time they ring.
It is very simple to use our My Name Ringtone Maker app.

Just do as below:
1) Enter the desired text in the Textbox.
2) Play it to listen.
3) Once you like the tone, you may save it as a ringtone.
4) Displays list of created ringtones.
5) Touch the ringtone you can play, set as ringtone, and also delete the ringtone.

You may make unlimited ringtones with this app.

What's new in My Name Ringtone Maker 1.0


My Name Ringtone Maker | 8 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.2

Download My Name Ringtone Maker 1.0 unlimited APK



Search terms:
How to mod My Name Ringtone Maker lastet apk for pc
How to use My Name Ringtone Maker mod apk
How to mod My Name Ringtone Maker 1.0 apk
How to get My Name Ringtone Maker lastet apk