How to get My Animals 8.0 mod apk for bluestacks



My Animals.apk 8.0
Name: My Animals.apk
ID: fonti.animali
Version: 8.0
Size: 0 Mb



My Animals Screenshots

How to get My Animals 8.0 unlimited apk for bluestacks
How to mod My Animals 8.0 mod apk for bluestacks
How to install My Animals patch 8.0 apk for android

How to setup My Animals apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Animals Description

This app allows you to record all essential data regarding your animals of any kind.
You can record name, type, birthdate, pet doctors, dates of vaccines and photo for each of them.
You can also record and easily consult a list of pet doctors, baby sitters, pet stores, each with its address and telephone numbers.
And, if you need, you can even call them from the application.
If you recorded the date of the next vaccine for each animal, when a date comes, the app will alert you .

What's new in My Animals 8.0

minor improvements
My Animals | -1 Reviewers | | Rating: 0

Download My Animals patch 8.0 APK



Search terms:
How to install My Animals patch 8.0 apk for laptop
How to use My Animals unlimited apk
How to mod My Animals 8.0 apk
How to get My Animals lastet apk